This is the second part in a four-part series regarding the International Code Council and the role it plays in the construction permitting process. See part one here, and check back weekly for more. Contact us to learn how our professional ICC Certification can help your business with its permit needs!
The International Code Council develops model codes and standards used in the design, building and compliance process to construct safe, sustainable and affordable structures. Most U.S. communities and many global markets choose the International Codes as the foundation for their laws.
With ICC certified member Tabitha Todd on staff, Express Permits understands this universal code and can apply that knowledge to every client’s needs.
Here’s eight reasons why your permit expediter should be ICC certified:
- Trained expert. We expect the professionals we work with to be trained in what they do. Everyone from teachers to police officers to lawyers to accountants must reach a standard for their profession. ICC certification is that standard for permit expediting.
- Shared knowledge. Since obtaining her certification, Tabitha has been training her co-workers to bring them on board as well. The roots that grow from her will strengthen the entire Express Permits staff to offer the best service available.
- Adaptability. By knowing the underlying codes and structure of North American building departments, Express Permits can efficiently steer through what sometimes looks like red tape. This opens the door to faster service no matter where in the United States your project is located.
- Confidence. Express Permits is a full-service firm that handles the entire suite of permit management for residential and commercial contractors, remodelers, subcontractors, construction retailers and more. Our clients are experts in what they do, and we hold the highest standard in ours.
- Saves time. By understanding the system, Express Permits cuts out unnecessary steps along the way and gets the job done quickly and efficiently. We get our job done so you can focus your hours, attention and energy elsewhere.
- Saves money. Time is money. That’s just not a cliché. It’s the truth. By being ICC certified, Express Permits moves its clients down the road toward completion so they can hit their deadlines and have satisfied clients.
- Lowers stress. Let’s face it. The last thing you want to do is get bogged down in a bureaucratic mess. Few things are more frustrating that having to start a permitting process over again because a form wasn’t filled out correctly. Trust Express Permits to be the expert you need.
- Peace of mind. At the end of the day, know that Express Permits has everything covered. With ICC certification, we are halfway there already.