Healthcare Construction Permits
Permit Management Services for Healthcare Construction
Healthcare facilities include a wide range of size and complexity ranging from an independent doctor's office to nursing homes to hospitals. Within the last few years, a wide variety of healthcare facilities has seen a boom in construction.
There has been major growth in urgent care walk-in facilities, since consumers have found these to be more effective for minor issues and short-term medical care than emergency rooms. Many providers are constructing patient walk-in centers at local shopping centers and within the confines of a big box retailers.
Doctor's office construction has also been on the rise, including single-story office buildings and multi-rise complexes with all new medical equipment and the latest ground- breaking technologies. Assisted living facilities are in high demand as the baby boomers age. Dental offices, eye care exam facilities, and healthcare screening facilities have all seen new construction and renovations.
Express Permits can assist with permitting for the complete range of these health care facilities.
Our Services Include:
- Permit management for interior and exterior construction
- Zoning permits
- Fire safety permits
- MEP (Mechanicals, Electric, Plumbing) permits
- Planning and building reviews
- NPDES (National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System) permits
- MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets) review
- SWPPP (Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan) review
- Certificate of Occupancy Permits (COP)
- Certificate of Use Permits (CUP)
Typical Healthcare Construction Work Includes:
- Repaving and/or restriping parking lots
- ADA accessibility
- Rooftop HVAC replacement units (RTU)
- Demolition and reconstruction of new walls
- Network cabling including Fiber Wire, CAT6 wire, and telecommunications lines
- Restrooms renovations or additions
- Kitchen area improvements
- Food service and prep area upgrades
- New lighting fixtures
- New flooring
Whether it’s the revamping, refurbishing or reconditioning of an existing location or the ground-up construction of a new building, Express Permits has the knowledge and experience to get the permit process completed.
Who We Serve